This CD features Byron Katie doing The Work, at Omega Institute in April 2009. As you listen, Byron Katie invites you to be still and to contemplate, to open to these simple yet powerful questions and turnarounds for yourself. It is our hope at Byron Katie International that you find peace through these dialogues and the answers that you yourself find.
- "My husband had an affair and divided our family"
- "I am frigid"
- "I am afraid of my vengeful thoughts"
- "My father didn't give me the opportunity to be who I am"
- "My son needs to get up from the couch and be productive"
- Cookies, Children and Change
- "My daughter does not want to be with me"
- The Work working within
- "I am angry"
- "How do I do the Work on myself?"
- "My relationship ended because of me"
- Anger and resentment
- and more